× A place to chat about whatever you want.

Please login to post or reply.
If you don't already have an account, join for free today.
Just click on 'Create an account' above to get started.

Leaflets and Information

2 months 1 week ago #115 by Ian Maclennan
Hi Sue and all at The Brain Charity!

I'm a new forum member and also work for a charity. One of our workers has Multiple Sclerosis and we thought she might benefit from learning a bit about The Brain Charity. I have a very helpful paper leaflet entitled "National support for all neurological conditions". Is it possible to get a pdf or other electronic copy of this leaflet, please? Our worker is based in Japan and it would be far easier to email this information to her, or send her a link so that she can download it over there.

Thanks in anticipation of your help with this request!

Ian
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #116 by Ian Maclennan
Hi, I followed up on this by telephone as the forum does not seem very active. I hear that electronic copies of these leaflets are not available online. It might be an idea to make these available through the website to get the word out about The Brain Charity more quickly to interested parties? Just a thought!
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #117 by The Brain Charity
That's a good idea Ian, we'll look into it, thank you.

Meanwhile, these links on our website might be useful for your friend:

www.thebraincharity.org.uk/how-we-can-help/practical-help/information-advice/a-z-of-conditions/44-m/194-multiple-sclerosis

www.thebraincharity.org.uk/how-we-can-help/practical-help/information-advice/living-with-a-condition

Of course, she could also use our forum to reach out and connect with people in a similar situation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian Maclennan
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds