Is there a book that you have found really helpful? A website or an app perhaps?
Tell us about your favourite self-help resources and life-hacks here.
Anyone can read this forum, but you must be registered to post messages.
If you don't already have an account, you can join for free today.
Just click on 'Create an account' in the top right corner of this page to get started.
3 weeks 3 days ago - 3 weeks 3 days ago#175by The Brain Charity
This app for smartphones and tablets acts as a gateway to a wealth of information from the NHS - best of all you can save articles to refer to later, even when you're offline.
It lets you:
• Search for nearby A&E, GP and Dentist services
• Add your GP's details to the home screen for easy and quick access
• Use the NHS Symptom Checker to pinpoint common ailments
• Explore Treatments & Conditions
• Access information on commonly asked health questions
• Dive into Live Well Guides and Videos
• Self-Assessment Quizzes, BMI Calculators and more