- Contact a Family - Charity giving support, advice, information for families with disabled children.
- NHS Service Search - Search by postcode for local NHS services.
- Carers UK - The voice of carers - the only carer-led organisation working for carers.
- Carers Direct - a national information, advice and support service for carers in England, with a helpline.
- Counselling Directory - a resource for those looking to find a local counsellor, or to get general information on counselling and its uses.
- Health Talk Online - personal experiences and stories of of health issues and illness.
- Disabled Motorists Federation - gives advice to disabled people (irrespective of the nature of their disability) and their carers on issues relating to motoring and transport matters
Free NHS-approved apps
- Health Tools Library - interactive tools, apps and podcasts to help you manage your health and care
- Wellnote - find services, record medications, set reminders; download from the iTunes apps store
- Health and fitness trackers - web-based tools and apps to help you achieve your health goals.