× Please note that The Brain Charity information service is currently staffed part-time, if your post requires an answer, we'll do our best to reply as soon as possible.
Anyone can read posts, but you must be registered to post messages.
If you don't already have an account, you can join for free today.
Just click on 'Log in>Create an account' above to get started.
Once registered, you will still be able to post anonymously in this category.

Chronic cluster headache and migraine

#44 by Benyamin
Chronic cluster headache and migraine was created by Benyamin
Hello
I am 32 years old man,living in Birmingham, suffering from cluster headache and migraine many years now plus,anxiety disorder and neck and back problems.recently I had a health assessment ,which much to my chagrin,I was denied to get disability points,and now i have to apply for job seekers allowances .how can I ever cope with this depressing condition,?
a member of UK ouch recommended this place to get help.I really appreciate your help and advice in this regard.I feel extremely hopeless since have no one to help and support me.Again thanks very much indeed in advance,GOD Bless each and every one of you.
ben
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aretha Morce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

#48 by Janet
Replied by Janet on topic Chronic cluster headache and migraine
Hello Ben

Thank you for contacting us on the forum. Cluster headache is indeed a most distressing and difficult condition.
We are here to support anyone with a neurological condition including cluster headache. We have a benefit adviser with experience in helping people with cluster headache with ESA claims and we can advise you on what to do next. We can also talk to you about PIP and whether it is appropriate to apply for that.
I am very happy to talk to you on the telephone if you would like ring 0151 298 2999. Alternatively if you would prefer to email to discuss further please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will respond to you there.
Janet
Information and Advice Officer

#50 by Janet
Replied by Janet on topic Chronic cluster headache and migraine
Hell Ben

It was good to speak to you last week. I am glad that we are able to help you. Could you contact me again 0151 298 3285 so that I can check some information that I am going to send out to you
Janet

- #206 by Aretha Morce
Replied by Aretha Morce on topic Chronic cluster headache and migraine
Did you guys ever try using medicinal marijuana for severe headache or migraine? I'm really curious about this matter and wanted to ask if you guys have any experience using cannabis. I came across some article that says medicinal marijuana can help you cope with these types of problem and some other health issues. I have 0% experience using cannabis so I'm hoping some of you guys can enlighten me and give me more information about this. Thanks!

Moderators: GerardJanet
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds