Having a neurological condition can make you feel stressed, tense and just not really ‘yourself’. Here at The Brain Charity we think that being able to relax and feel better about yourself is a really important part of living with any condition.
This is why we are very pleased to be able to provide FREE spa treatments for clients of The Brain Charity. These treatments will be provided by our new starter Natasha, who is a qualified beauty and relaxation therapist.
The benefits to having spa treatments are numerous and include things like improved self-esteem and joint movement; reduced anxiety, stress and chronic pain; and an overall improvement in quality of life. One particularly beneficial treatment is massage and we will be including massage in all of our treatments for this reason.
We offer a full range of luxury treatments for clients and volunteers of The Brain Charity, including:
Luxury Manicure - 45 minutes
Relax and pamper yourself with our luxury treatment which includes a hand and arm massage and your choice of gel polish.
Luxury Pedicure - 45 minutes
This deluxe, pampering treatment includes a foot and leg massage and your choice of gelcolor polish.
Indian Head Massage - 45 minutes
A centuries-old treatment for your head, neck and shoulders, this traditional Indian massage is perfect for relieving stress and promoting wellbeing and health.
Aromatherapy Body Massage - 45 minutes
This decadent body massage is available for your hands and arms, your feet and legs, or your head, neck and shoulders. Just choose a blend and prepare to be pampered!
- Revitalise Blend - this wake-me-up blend will make you feel refreshed and provide a sense of well-being
- Detox Blend - this reviving blend will leave you feeling thoroughly detoxed, rejuvenated and ready to face the day
- Relax Blend - soothing chamomile, juniper and geranium will relieve stress and leave you feeling completely relaxed.
Aromatherapy Facial Massage - 45 minutes
Enjoy an extravagant face, head and neck massage. Simply choose your desired blend and relax!
- Soothing Blend - this blend of almond, ylang ylang and lavender is excellent for sensitive skins and will leave you feeling soothed and relaxed
- Nourishing Blend - perfect for dry, dehydrated skin, this luxurious blend of ylang ylang, sandalwood and frankincense will promote a healthy, smooth complexion.
- Rejuvenating Blend - this nourishing blend of avocado, sandalwood, lavender and geranium is fortified with Vitamin E and is ideal for those wanting to boost a dry or tired skin.
Hot Stone Massage - 60 minutes
This is a full body massage and includes the use of hot and cold stones to help relax and soothe the body.
Reiki - 45 minutes
Reiki is the practice of transmitting healing energy through the hands to help your body heal itself. It is helpful for any sort of ailment - physical, mental or emotional.
Reflexology - 45 minutes
Reflexology uses pressure point massage on your hands or feet to promote full body health it is suitable for a wide range of health conditions.
Colour Therapy - 45 minutes
Colour therapy aims to balance and enhance the body's energy by using different colours of light and coloured objects.
Crystal Therapy - 45 minutes
In this treatment crystals are placed on or around a person to induce deep relaxation, promote energy balance and relieve stress.
To book an appointment, call 0151 298 2999 and ask for Natasha, or email us today.