Taking a break or a holiday is an important way of giving ourselves time to unwind, relax and re-charge the batteries. The diagnosis of a neurological condition may raise questions and issues which you've not had to consider before. We have put together some information and resources to help answer those questions and help you plan your holiday.
Links to websites about:
- Travel insurance
- Online information resources
- U.K. and International breaks
- Activity holidays in the U.K.
- Charity-run holidays
- UK commercial holiday companies
- Specialised holidays
- Funding for holidays
Or try these:
- Tourism For All: The U.K.'s central source of travel and holiday information and support for disabled and older people, their families, friends and carers.
- OpenBritain: Definitive directory of accessible accommodation and travel. Joint project between RADAR and Tourism For All, and supported by VisitBritain.
Read some more:
Have a look at our Holiday Information booklist.