- Contact a Family - Charity giving support, advice, information for families with disabled children.
- NHS Service Search - Search by postcode for local NHS services.
- Carers UK - The voice of carers - the only carer-led organisation working for carers.
- Carers Direct - a national information, advice and support service for carers in England, with a helpline.
- Counselling Directory - a resource for those looking to find a local counsellor, or to get general information on counselling and its uses.
- Health Talk Online - personal experiences and stories of of health issues and illness.
- Self Help UK - provides a database of over 1,000 self help organisations, patient support groups and charities across the UK that provide support, guidance and advice to patients, carers and their relatives.
Free NHS-approved apps
- Health Tools Library - interactive tools, apps and podcasts to help you manage your health and care
- Health and fitness trackers - web-based tools and apps to help you achieve your health goals.
- Five steps to mental well-being - if you give them a try, you may feel happier, more positive and able to get the most from life