As you may know, we had to cancel our annual Head Matters Day for Brain Awareness Week in March due to the coronavirus outbreak. After a lot of hard work behind the scenes, we’re pleased to let you know that we are running a virtual Head Matters event online this autumn. Throughout the day, we’ll be putting on a host of fun online activities for you to enjoy – from musical performances and creative workshops to talks and quizzes.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
- 10:00 AM Make your own bunting & garlands
- 11:00 AM Lindy-hop dance workshop
- 12:00 PM Lunch time networking / open session
- 1:00 PM Poetry workshop
- 2:00 PM Make a Heart Promise with the Liverpool Centre for Cardiovascular Science
- 3:00 PM Music from our patron, singer-songwriter, Henry Priestman
- 4:00 PM Quiz
The positive event – themed around ‘a festival of happiness’ will be held on Zoom, the free video meeting app.
Our main Head Matters Tea Party is still planned to take place in our building next year on March 17, 2021 and we will share more details on this soon.