Page 6 of 6
Frequently asked questions
- How much does it cost to enter the awards?
Nothing at all, entry is free.
- Can we enter more than one category?
You may enter as many categories as you wish, but you must complete a separate submission for each category.
- Can we enter the same submission in more than one category?
No, please choose the most appropriate category for each entry. If you are unsure which category to choose, please email Jess at the Brain Charity.
- Can we enter more than one individual in a single category?
Yes, if the category focuses on recognising an individual, you may enter as many as you wish from your organisation.
- When is the closing date for entries?
Midnight on Friday the 1st of June.
- When will I find out if we have been shortlisted?
Shortlists will be published on our website on 14th June.
- How are the entries judged?
A distinguished panel of experts will meet to choose our winners including the Chair & CEO of The Brain Charity.
- Can I get feedback on my entry?
As much as we’d like to offer feedback on individual submissions, unfortunately because of the high number of entries this is just not feasible.
- When are the winners announced?
This year’s winners will be announced at our awards ceremony at 7pm on 5th July.
- How do I book tickets for the awards ceremony?
You can book individual places on the form below. Please contact Jess at The Brain Charity for larger bookings.
- What is the programme for the ceremony?
Champagne Reception – 7pm
Awards Presentations – 7.30pm
Disco and further socialising – 8.30pm
Carriages – 11.30pm.
- What is the dress code for the awards ceremony?
- Who should I contact if my question has not been answered above?
If you have queries relating to the categories, criteria, eligibility for entry, or anything relating to the content of your submission or any queries relating to the awards evening (tickets, attendance. etc.) and any other general questions, please email Jess.
- << Prev