The Brain Changer Arts Project
Thanks to generous funding from BBC Children in Need, we will be providing dance and art workshops for children and young people, with Physiotherapy Through Dance and Occupational Therapy Through Art.
Do you have time to complete our short online survey? Your responses to the questions in this survey will help to shape the project to make sure we are offering the best service possible. If you are a parent or carer please give the information about the child or young person in your care.
- Our library and information centre has resources for parents and carers, and for children and young people too.
- Our A-Z of neurological conditions has useful links on each webpage about each condition for parents and carers, or for children and young people. Just scroll down to the heading Children & young people.
Other support for children & young people, and for families & carers
- More support for children and young people: links to other websites with more information and advice, and links to charities.
- Young carers: links to other websites for carers who are under 18.
- Help for carers: Includes Carers Advocacy for Liverpool residents.