The Brain Changer Arts Project
Thanks to generous funding from BBC Children in Need, we will be providing dance and art workshops for children and young people, with Physiotherapy Through Dance and Occupational Therapy Through Art.
Please send us your email address/contact telephone number using the form below if you would like to be kept up to date with The Brain Changer Arts Project:
Don't worry, you can send us an email to unsubscribe at any time.
- Our library and information centre has resources for parents and carers, and for children and young people too.
- Our A-Z of neurological conditions has useful links on each webpage about each condition for parents and carers, or for children and young people. Just scroll down to the heading Children & young people.
Other support for children & young people, and for families & carers
- More support for children and young people: links to other websites with more information and advice, and links to charities.
- Young carers: links to other websites for carers who are under 18.
- Help for carers: Includes Carers Advocacy for Liverpool residents.
- Liverpool CVS has a free interactive online parenting guides for Liverpool residents.