Thanks to generous funding from BBC Children in Need, The Brain Charity has launched The Brain Changer Arts Project - free workshops that harness the power of the arts to help hundreds of young people with neurological conditions.
More at The Brain Charity
- Our library and information centre has resources for parents and carers, and for children and young people too.
- Our A-Z of neurological conditions has useful links on each webpage about each condition for parents and carers, or for children and young people. Just scroll down to the heading Children & young people.
- More support for children and young people: links to other websites with more information and advice, and links to charities.
- Young carers: links to other websites for carers who are under 18.
- Help for carers: Includes Carers Advocacy for Liverpool residents.
- Liverpool CVS has free interactive online parenting guides for Liverpool residents.
- Reading Well for children, supporting the mental health and wellbeing of children.