updated January 2019
Looking for Health Information Online: How do we how who to trust?
https://tinyurl.com/yb968bvl (guidance from University Hospital Aintree)
- NICE Evidence Search - provides access to selected and authoritative evidence in health, social care and public health.
- Cochrane Library - databases of high-quality research evidence.
- MedLine Plus - a database produced by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Medscape - U.S. site. A clinical reference features up-to-date, searchable, peer-reviewed medical articles.
- PubMed - Provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, provides free and simple access to abstracts in healthcare and science-related topics.