Are you staying at home due to coronavirus? Do you need some help?
With this in mind, The Brain Charity has developed some new services to help those most negatively affected by the lock-down.
What help does The Brain Charity offer?
- We offer a weekly 1-2-1 catch up telephone and video phone service - though we are socially distancing we do not have to be socially isolated.
- If things are getting you down, our counsellors can deliver free counselling sessions over the phone, Skype, etc.
- We have moved several of our weekly, centre-based activities online as well as bringing back some of our most popular groups in a video format. These events are listed in our online calendar and on our social media as they become available, so check out what’s available there or phone our helpline for more information.
Who can get this help?
The Brain Charity’s new services are freely available for anyone with a neurological condition, their family and carers. Our delivery services are restricted to the Liverpool City Region though (Liverpool, Halton, Knowsley, Sefton, St Helens, and Wirral).
If you don’t think you qualify, you can contact us anyway and we will refer you to someone who can help.
How do I get help?
- The Brain Charity's coronavirus statement
- Coronavirus information you can trust from The Brain Charity
- Coronavirus: other sources of support
- Support The Brain Charity's Coronavirus Appeal
- Free distractions online during lockdown